Russian travel market is constantly changing and that is why it is important to stay updated about the market trends. It seems like the beginning of 2016 provides a more positive perspective on the outbound travel. For the past months the oil prices stabilized, keeping Russian rouble strong which resulted in the revival of the bookings for the New Year holidays.
I will be attending World Travel Market from Nov 7-9th and would love to meet with those of you who is also attending to share some updates regarding the Russian market. Please let me know if you are attending and which day and possible times, you can meet up in London.
During our meeting I can give you an update on:
- What is happening in the Russian market and economic outlook for 2017
- The opening of B2B Luxury & MICE workshop in Tbilisi in Mid Feb, 2017 (as well as return to Baku and Almaty)
- Sales representation conditions in Russia and CIS
- PR opportunities in Russia
- Event management ideas
- Digital & social media campaigns
Look forward to hearing from you.
Revival of the Russian arrivals in Q1-Q3 in 2016; Turkey is striving to regain its status as top leisure destination for Russian tourists; Two tour operators feature on the list of Top 200 Russian companies; 34% of Russian social media users post photos while on vacation